specurtin-committee Re: Experience Works Fair

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 20:57:40 +0800

Ziads asked everyone about this before. And in the end it seems no one gave
hima response. I said it's an employers fair so what are we going to be doing
there?! There really was no point in us setting up a stall before.

There was a charge on it before... $300 or something. But now that it's

Sent from my iPhone