specurtin-committee Food Order for SPE Curtin Student Chapter Sundowner - Monday 6th December

  • From: Christopher Coman <c.coman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "como.hotel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <como.hotel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 15:17:51 +0000

Hi Paige,

We have around 30-40 confirmed guests, and I suspect a number more who will
come but have not RSVP'd. I have done up two prospective food orders, depending
on the number of people that we have.

The first order is for $550, and is for
2x Party Platter
1x Seafood Platter
2x Mini Pizza Platter
1x Turkish & Dips
1x Gourmet Sandwich Fingers
2x Oriental Platter

I would expect this to be our baseline order, if a number more people come than
expected, we have the budget to go up to $700, in which case we will add
another Party Platter and another Seafood Platter, making it $695. But that is
only in the case that we get more people than expected. I think the first order
should be sufficient, but if the material for the second could be on hand for
if we need it that would be appreciated.

Look forward to seeing you on Monday, we will probably arrive about 5pm to set
up the area, put up some posters etc and set up a table for nametags and
sign-ins.

Regards,
Chris Coman
Secretary, SPE Curtin Student Chapter