[sparkshawthorne] Hawthorne SPARKS families - join us for FREE bowling

  • From: Liz Richards <sparksalliance@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sparkshawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 20:57:06 -0500

Hello Hawthorne families,

Welcome back to a new school year.  SPARKS is so excited to be back at
Hawthorne.  We are planning a fantastic year and want you to be a part of it
all.

We are starting the year bowling.   If you can join us, use either the form
you received at school or I have also attached the form here.  Please notice
that we can only register you if you also turn in the Beginning of Year
Survey which is also attached.

Hope you can join us,

Liz Richards

Parent Coordinator