[sparkshadfield] SPARKS Hadfield Planetarium Event - Mark Your Calendars!

  • From: Liz Richards <sparksalliance@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sparkshadfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 07:38:33 -0500

It was great to see so many Hadfield families at bowling.  It is time to
mark your calendars for our next event.  Flyers came home this week for our
Planetarium Show and Night Hike.

All the details are in the attached flyers.   Once you send in the flyer,
you will not hear back from SPARKS.  We rarely contact families before an
event.  Just register so we can plan the proper amount of supplies and then
come.

If your child no longer attends Hawthorne, just reply to this message and
let me know.  I'll remove your email from the list.

Questions?  Reply and ask away.

Liz Richards

Parent Coordinator

SPARKS Alliance