[sparkscoffee] Re: Who says men don't remember!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 12:43:57 -0500

Cowardly blocker
Not funny.

Corageous blockee

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Sent: Tue, Dec 15, 2015 7:57 am
Subject: [sparkscoffee] Who says men don't remember!

A couple were Christmas shopping. The shopping center was packed and as the
wife walked around she was surprised to discover that her husband was nowhere
to be seen.

She was quite upset because they had a lot to do and hence, she became so
worried that she called him on her mobile phone to ask him where he was.

In a quiet voice he asked her "Do you remember the jewelers we went into about
five years ago, where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we
couldn't afford, and I told you that I would get it for you one day?

The wife choked up and began to cry and said "Yes I do remember that shop."

He replied, Well, I'm in the pub next door."