[sparkscoffee] Re: Who is brain washed, me or you?

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 06:14:23 -0500

The T1 licensees will be converted to mere T licensees as you say when they
are issued the General Radiotelegraph, but the FCC had a bit of class.

They KEEP their old T1-HQ-1234 serial numbers! So they have bragging
rights when quoting their serial number! It says T1 still.

A small thing, but it was pretty nice of FCC. I think we have FCC engineer
Ghassan Khaleck https://www.facebook.com/ghassan.khalek.3?fref=ts to thank
for this. Ghassan is the go to man for FCC when it comes to maritime.

73

DR