[sparkscoffee] Re: The Real Mafia

  • From: R George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 06:59:46 -0700

RR,

Got a good laugh out of "Srumpf is a Jew". JS called you on that BECAUSE at the end of MY email was a short bio of Strumpf which
you failed to read. I included the bio especially for you because I knew if I did not then you would be ranting about banker Jews.
But you did anyway so continue to spout you Nazi propaganda. I'm sure all are waiting with baited breath.

RG

On 9/20/2016 3:10 PM, Ron Ristad wrote:

I watched the hearings for a little while on Fox Business channel. 2 million accounts were opened for people without their knowledge. 2 million and the CEO was unaware of it?

No matter. The fix is in. The CEO, John Strumpf, is a Jew. At most the bank will be fined, which will be paid for by the depositors, the people they stole from.

-RR