[sparkscoffee] Some Facts

  • From: "John J. Miller" <seaspark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 15:44:03 -0500

Greetings;

Some time ago there was a "Bar of soap" shown by camp survivors, that they said was made by the Germans from fat collected from the crematoria. I remember seeing pictures of it.

However, it was found to be solidified fat from the source but in no way a cake of soap, it was false propaganda from this group. No one would believe that the Germans would have used such a thing. I haven't heard this story for some time.

The lamp shade thing was true, a German woman named "Ilsa (Elsa) Koch was the one. She used skin from downed aviators, (English),with tattoos, and made lamp shades. Can probably be looked up. She did not use skin from the camps. (Every one knows that Jews do not have tattoos.(Leviticus).

Just quoting from my memory.

73 & HNY

JJ Miller