[sparkscoffee] Re: Obituary of a creative Liberal Activist

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 17:16:01 -0500

Chuck the patriot on the right side

The cry baby conservative who complained of being abused by the leftist.

Were you made to testify in front of the Un-American Activities Committee
and sent to jail because of refusing to snitch on your comrades and lose
your job by being put on the black list? tsk, tsk, It is so hard to be a
rightist.

Stanley who also didn't snitch when brought before the patriotic Un-American
Activities Committee and had my seamens papers confiscated as a reward.
Got it back many years later when I asked for them after that ugh committee
was dissolved.