[sparkscoffee] Obama arming Al-Queda terrorists is Syria

  • From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 11:18:30 -0400 (EDT)

Zbigniew Brzezinski on Syria: We are engaging in "mass propaganda", "Who's
fighting for democracy?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0SXBeMhIgFo

"The west is absolutely engaging in mass propaganda by portraying the Syrian
conflict as a fight for democracy when many of the rebels want anything but.
They pledge allegiance to Al-Qaeda, explicitly call for Sharia law, kill
thousands of Christians, use terrorist tactics yet our corrupt media and
political class pretend arming them will produce democracy."

-RR

I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its
brutality, its futility, its stupidity.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower