[sparkscoffee] Re: Last night's Republican Debate

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 11:05:49 GMT

RR I agree. Especially that Megan Kelly who (despite a pretty face) is a rancid
feminist who hates Trump. She was way out of line with her first question to
him regarding his comment about women being "pigs" etc. His comeback was
brilliant. "Only Rosie O'Donnell!"Perfect. And you could tell it set Kelly back
on her heels. To me, the dream ticket would be Trump and Fiorina. She is one
smart woman who could eviscerate Hillary without raising a sweat. JS