[sparkscoffee] Re: Jimmy Carter Interview

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 12:37:09 -0400

To the preaching Fraidy Cat living it up in his safe haven called Costa Rico
and again self praising.

I always thought Catholics were also Christians, when did this change? I
remember there was
at least one wealthy Jew that contributed to our founding father's campaign but
alas I don't recall
the name.

Forgetfull Stan