[sparkscoffee] Re: How to track submarines

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 15:40:36 -0400

Show Off man

-----Original Message-----
From: schalestock <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Aug 2, 2015 12:31 pm
Subject: [sparkscoffee] Re: How to track submarines

Shouldn't use such big words like pseudo Stanley since you don't seem to even
know what it means.

JS

From: "" < dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "
sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sparkscoffee] How to track submarines
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 15:48:17 -0400

JS, Lee pixiehat and to whom it may concern

Now I remember, no ifs. ands, or buts, a network of ocean bottom sensors were
placed and terminated at a central monitor station

manned by Russian and American techs. How come you fellers with comic book
mentalities couldn't figure it out? tsk, tsk, tsk,

Senile Stanley wins again and again and again.

Great to be 90, hope you fellers can make it and enjoy the benefits.

Buffett’s Warning for YOU
4 in 5 Americans aren’t taking his shocking advice. Click here now.
fool.com