[sparkscoffee] Re: Hate Groups

  • From: R George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 14:02:31 -0700

Yes and Yes, some are in prison for doing these things and some are not caught.

*Chinese student beaten in possible Arizona hate crime*
BY AT EDITOR on *MAY 26, 2016* in ASIA TIMES NEWS & FEATURES, CHINA
(From China Daily)

Safety concerns were rising among Chinese students after a Chinese woman was brutally beaten in an possible hate crime last week in Tempe, Arizona.

Xiaolin Shi, an undergraduate at Arizona State University, said she was assaulted by a white woman on a train on the way home between 10:30 pm and 11 pm on May 20.

Kalie Rutledge, 22, began yelling slurs like “Bitch, go f—ing back to China” to Shi and her friend after they got on the train and talked in Chinese, Shi told China Daily.

She said the suspect aggressively approached them and continued berating them for a while. As they were about to get off the train at their stop, the suspect came at them and punched Shi in the face.

“I lost consciousness for a few seconds, and then I found myself on the ground with blood all over my face,” Shi said. Her friend was also attacked but didn’t sustain serious injuries.

Shi had a broken bone in her face and swelling to her eye. She said the doctor told her surgery might be necessary, though she was currently in stable condition.

On 9/1/2016 12:34 PM, Ron Ristad wrote:

What do these hate groups do? Do they go around lynching people? Do they go around beating up people they don't like?