[sparkscoffee] Re: Fw: Re: Why weren't the 62 million murders expo sed ea...

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 14:35:40 -0500 (EST)

JS
What's your response if the rioters had M-16's? Those LA riots is
an excellent reason why we need gun controls or is that not logical?
How can you tell who is going to be a rioter and who is not? Haven't
you noticed I am pretty much up on news so what makes you think
I didn't know about the LA riots? What half of my stuff doesn't  follow
logic? Your case has just been un-rested sheepie, is that better? I
try to be an interesting guy to dialog with, how am I doing? (from  late
Mayor Koch). Think, think, think before posting.

Ignorant Comrade B

In a message dated 2/1/2013 9:46:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

Stanley,

You're a hard guy to dialog with. Half your stuff just  doesn't follow
logic.  Nobody ever said gun ownership would have stopped  a full blown
blitzkrieg by a professional army.  What it might have  stopped was Hitler and
his
thugs when they were just a street gang.

A  perfect example is the Korean store owners during the L.A. riots. The
pictures  of them standing on their rooftops with M-16's at the ready wasn't
lost on the  rioters.  NONE of their stores was looted.  I rest my case. But
then  you probably never heard of the L.A. riots since you can't seem to
absorb  anything in print you disagree with.

And by the way, don't waste  airtime by calling me a smuch or idiot or
anything else. It only reveals a  disgusting ignorance.

JS
Woman is  53 But Looks 25
53/YO Mom reveals 1 simple wrinkle trick that has angered  doctors...
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/510c7dea51f637dea5467st02vuc