[sotd] Killer Bean Forever [November 23, 2007]

  • From: "The Site of the Day" <sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:24:14 -0400

        Site of the Day for Friday, November 23, 2007

        Killer Bean Forever

Today's site, from master animator Jeff Lew, highlights the trailer for the
almost completed movie "Killer Bean Forever". Gentle Subscribers may enjoy
this clip of a quirky shoot 'em up action film, where the characters are
smooth-talking beans, pinto beans.

"Several years ago, I was the Lead Animator of Matrix Reloaded. It was a
great job. I learned a lot from it, but I wanted to make my own feature
film. So I quit to pursue my dream. ... For the past 4 years, I've been
working at my computer 14 hours a day, 7 days a week. I've spent my entire
life savings and maxed out credit cards. After all this time and effort, my
movie is almost done. I present to you a preview of my feature film
directorial debut... Killer Bean Forever." - from the website

The trailer runs approximately 2:00 minutes with scenes of the currently 85
minute long animated feature with the movie's lush computer generated
graphics creating a dazzling visual effect. With a screenplay that took
over a year to write, the film clip spotlights classic elements of the lone
avenger fighting against all odds. Since the hero is a bean, it makes for
some wonderfully entertaining images. Don't miss the swat team rolling into
action or the glimpse of a song and dance number from the drug crew.

Cruise over to the site for two minutes of unalloyed amusement of beans in
action at:

http://www.killerbeanforever.com/index.html

  A.M. Holm
<admin-sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Manage your subscription and view the List archives on the web at:
<//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=sotd> and
 <//www.freelists.org/archives/sotd>