[sopvid] my Vacation

  • From: Paul Mugambi <shamgpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 14:23:07 +0300

Dear SOPVID fraternity

I would like to share my experience overhear as I enjoy my vacation in Israel
to many it will sound a dream:
I have experienced and its reality
ality on transport hear.
1. accessibility hea is a right its not a previllage as we experience in Kenya.
2. Blind certificate similar to what we call disability card overther,
3. all Blind persons when using public bus service and train you just
need to produce the card and you go where you want in the country.
4. for the first time in history I crossed the lein busy highway with
out any assistance.
5. I have not seen any potholes, sewage holes, trenches etc
6. from the houses to the roads its access access is the order of the day.
7. they fear using whitecane they interact more with guide dogs.
8. imagine access is even up to the beach while in Kenya is a problem
even in our own offices or houses.
9. drivers are trained to handle blind persons.
lots of unforgettable memories.
In Kenya in
On 12/29/15 version is no longer available and since the beginning of

this year, Icate similar to what we call disability card overther,
3. all Blind pubject:- faq

--
"The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do
not expect to sit."

www.mugambipaul.com

2015 Disability Activist of the year
Malaika tribute award winner.
http://youtu.be/KLPoeG8f73o
Life time achievement award Winner July 2014
ANNUAL DISABILITY ADVOCACY RIGHTS & AWARDS
2014 "ADARA"
.
Awarded "Champion of disability advocacy in the emergency response
August 2013 by CBM International

www.mugambipaul.com

Skype name: shamgpaul1

P.O. box 37422
00100
GPO
Nairobi
Kenya
** To leave the list, click on the following link:-
** [mailto:
sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
?subject=unsubscribe]
** sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx