[sopvid] UN WORLD DISABILITY DAY- 3RD DECEMBER 2015

  • From: Hilda Mulandi <hil.mulandz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 19:40:57 +0300

Dear Members,

On behalf of the chairman, I would like to communicate to you that you are
all invited for the UN International Disability Day Walk on 3rd December
2015. The venue will be at CITAM-Valley Road starting from 8am onwards. The
Theme is "GIve me a Chance, I want to be an Independent Road User." The
walk will be flagged off at CITAM-Valley Road from 8am, to the Central
Business District, and back to CITAM-Valley Road. Thereafter, refreshments
and lunch will be offered, as well as entertainment and speeches before the
vote of thanks and closing prayers. The MC for the event will be Daddy
Owen, and the DJ will be Nicky Niq. As SOPVID, we were well represented in
the planning committee, as well as the banners. All are welcome.

Warm Regards

Hilda N. Mulandi
Assistant Treasurer