[sopvid] Ministry of labor on live chart on thursday 9 to 10 am

  • From: Paul Mugambi <shamgpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 21:01:56 +0300

Hallo fedeerationist.
the ministry of labor in collaboration with state house digital team
will be organizing a forum on Thursday kindly ask your queries via
twitter hundle #gokInteracts
In case you are unable kindly send your queries and shall compile and forward

personally I have asked the following:
Thanks for this noble initiative.
lets stick to questions on the ministry of labor.
on behalf of persons with disabilities I would like to ask the following:
1. when is the reviewed disability bill be presented to parliament?
2. after the desolution of the boards of the national council for
persons with disabilities last September when will the Minstry of
labor constitute to ensure service has resumed.
3.  how is the ministry of labor ensuring that young persons with
disabilities are employed and are not discriminated upon wether in
government or private sector?
4. give a preview of safety and health laws in relation to the work force??
5. has the ministry prepared a disability mainstreaming policy to be
roled out to the county government "devolution structures?
6.how is the ministry of labor preparing to champion the rights of
persons with disabilities and the elderly and ensure inclusion is
practised across the government?
we are ready to support initiatives by our government.
http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/fb_share/3626200

nice time.
hope to hear from you guys.
--
Watch my latest work on road safety for the blind and persons with disabilities.

http://t.co/3kFHc7fUam
 and an inspiration song ""never to give up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_dS2qHrbhI&feature=youtu.be&a

Mugambi M. Paul
Disability Rights Advocate,
Awarded "Champion of disability advocacy in the emergency response
August 2013 by CBM International

http://t.co/3kFHc7fUam

Founder of VIP Family.
"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean;

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/fb_share/3626200

  "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."
Mahatma Gandhi

"The day you forget that you rock is the day the world rolls all over you."

Skype: shamgpaul1

Twitter  @paulmugambe

E mail shamgpaul@xxxxxxxxx
Mob no. +254 722 231815
** To leave the list, click on the following link:-
** [mailto:
sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
?subject=unsubscribe]
** sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx