[sopvid] Heartfelt Condolences!

  • From: Reginald Oduor <rmjoduor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:11:42 +0300

Dear Victor

I was away from my email when you shared the sad news of the death of
your nephew. I know we have since spoken by phone, but I would also
like to use this forum to convey our heartfelt condolences to you, to
Nancy, and to the whole Kamau family. We pray that God will help you
all to cope with the grief.

Warm regards
--
Reginald M.J. Oduor, Ph.D.
Lecturer in Philosophy, University of Nairobi