[sopvid] Re: Christmas greetings and inquiry into the use of aim with jaws

  • From: karim sidi <karimsidi4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 15:02:57 +0300

hi stan i think you can ask eric to hape you i hope you will get thank
from karim sidi

On 12/25/15, Stan Mutuma <stanmutuma@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear SOPVID friends,
I trust you are all well and want to wish you a merry Christmas and a
fruitful season.
I am also inquiring if anyone can inform me of how to download and
install the compatible version of AIM chat software developed for
instant messenging by AOL, American on line.
I for a long time used the aim chat software that intergrates with
facebook to chat with my facebook friends.
The version of AIM that worked so well with JAWS was the 7.2.
However the version is no longer available and since the beginning of
this year, I have been unable to interact with my face bbook friends
as before since I cannot find a compatible version of the aim
software.
Anyone who has found a solution to this? I will greatly appreciate
your assistance in this matter.
Regards,
Stan
** To leave the list, click on the following link:-
** [mailto:
sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
?subject=unsubscribe]
** sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx