[sogagg] Re: Sunday, 31 March at ADM Baker North 10:36AM - 4 spots open

  • From: "dwayne.junker" <dwayne.junker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sogagg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 19:54:35 -0700

Thank you, Shaft.  Hoping this time it works even if I have to once again don the dreaded green, open-backed hospital gown.Best,/Ace
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 29, 2024, at 7:34 PM, ken dorren <kdorren22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Ace - passing good vibes your way in your surgery.  Will be thinking of you my friend, all is well.
~Shaft
Sent from my iPad
On Mar 29, 2024, at 4:36 PM, Dwayne Junker <dwayne.junker@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Sinker/I’m not able to participate, unfortunately.  That’s the day before surgery No. 5 on my leg and I have a long list of requirements to fulfill.  Moral support:  I’ll be thinking of you if you decide to play.  Sorry Mother Nature is playing you a bad hand on this outing.

Best,

/Ace