[soapcraft] Re: alkanet

  • From: Louise Shing <louiseshing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 21:59:31 +1200

Yes I love the rich earth soap scent as well, my question is how do you get
the scent to stick so well (you know what I mean)???

I¹ve made a couple of batches of soap about 7 weeks ago and stuck to the
top, middle, base note rules (more or less) use approx 30 mls per kg of base
oils and because of the 50% olive oil content have had them curing now for 7
weeks but the trade off (unless I figure a better way) is that the scent has
all but disappeared.

Any suggestions???

Much appreciated
Louise