[soapcraft] Re: Summer Garden Party

  • From: Jenny Holmes <tinks2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:19:19 +1200

Hi Gina

I had in mind a soft, pale lavender shade for lavender soap.  When I mixed the
violet colour with the oil it was more blue than purple and so different to
what I had in mind that I didn't want to use all the quantity I had mixed which
was a heaped 3gm spoon.  It's hard to remember exactly - just a feeling that it
wasn't right for a lavender soap.  The speckles in the soap are a dark blue.
The grey look  is probably because I used so little.

Jenny