[soapcraft] Re: Soapmaking Classes

  • From: Louise Shing <louiseshing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 11:48:41 +1200

Hi Mary

Welcome to the addiction.  Hope you try and make some soap because its fun.
I can recommend the ³Soap naturally² book from aromatics and more website,
all the recipes I have tried have worked out well.  You do need to read all
the preliminary info before starting (for safety reasons).  You can get all
your ingredients from aromatics and you can tweak the recipes after you¹ve
tried several, it¹s really fun.  I¹m making some lotion this afternoon and I
started with the recipe in the soap naturally book.

Start!!

Cheers
Louise