[soapcraft] Size and amounts

  • From: "Soapcraft" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:54:51 +1300

From the swaps i have done you would make all the bars the same so that we
all get the same and when discussing them we all know what each other is
talking about.  Usually the bars are 50 grams but seeming its within NZ i
think 100 gms approx is acceptable.

So 3 different bars each to 5 people would be 15 bars of soap.

I am pretty sure Mary will join so that will be 18 bars.  You will send 18
bars of soap and receive back 18 bars.

Wish me luck
gina