[soapcraft] Re: Pics to FB

  • From: Louise Shing <louiseshing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 21:28:18 +1200

Liz

I had to log in first to look and try and remember.  Log in and then go to
Soapcraft on facebook  - on Soapcraft wall near the top it has write
something or attach, move your mouse over those three symbols and the middle
one is to attach a photo ­ then upload your photo don¹t forget to add text
(I did and then had to add comment later).

Louise