[soapcraft] Re: Next project

  • From: "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 21:31:53 +1200

Kia ora

It all sounds interesting to me :-)

Arohanui

Mandy Coleman

Mokihinui Mansions

36-56 Lewis Street

Mokihinui

RD1 Westport

037821837

0273075881

  _____

From: soapcraft-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soapcraft-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ross Spencer
Sent: Friday, 14 May 2010 9:09 p.m.
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soapcraft] Next project

Hi all

Well we have had a bit of a break since the soap swap.  I would now like to
gauge interest in the next wee project so that when we finally reach a
consensus we have loads of time to prepare.  I hate to say it but before we
know it it will be Christmas.... :-)

So here, again are some ideas:

Another soap swap

*         General

*         Themed

*         Playing with colour (swirled/layered/other)

*         Soap with soap inclusions (balls/shapes/curls)

*         Soap with other inclusions (herbs/flowers/etc)

*         Salt/Sugar soap

Other body product project (anything but soap - cream, lip balm, scrub, etc)

*         General

*         Themed

*         Therapeutic only

*         Massage wax/oil project

Scent

*         General

*         Themed perfume oil/spray/solid

Bath Product (bath oil,/salts/bomb, etc)

*         General

*         Themed

Any other ideas

Once we decide on what we would like to do we can then refine down to
specifics

I am thinking if we decide soon with a view to having items in by
August/September that gives plenty of time to gather ingredients (I live on
the edge of my credit limit), formulate, refine, create and deliver.

If you could email through what you are interested in.  I will also start a
discussion on the SoapCraft Facebook page

Cheers

Ross

 <http://www.wild-hybrid.co.nz/> page_titlestrip

18:26:00