[soapcraft] Re: Maggie's Soap

  • From: JHolmes <Tinks2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 19:51:36 +1200

Thanks Ross.  Am doing some background reading to begin with.

Jenny

On 31/05/2010, at 5:50 PM, Ross Spencer wrote:

Hi All

Just to confirm as we have some newbies

Send the soap (10 bars) to me by 16th August and include a prepaid self addressed bubble-pack envelope large enough for 10 bars

I will send this envelope back with one of each of the other participants bars of soap back to you once I have everyone’s submissions.