[soapcraft] Re: Louise's Soap

  • From: "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 13:51:54 +1300

Kia ora

 Herees my pre- use feedback on loiuses soap

Initial impressions - yep, nice soap, yep would  buy by the look-I like to
see the soap

Packaging-similar comments to ross, I think it lets u down a bit, looks like
a great bar of soap, your packaging isnt yelling  'I'm a great bar of soap'
and it should be!

Labelling I guess if you are selling it u would need to put all the
ingreds.I like the font and the ownership of the bar, neat something I have
yet to do with my labelling ie put my name on it or my soapy name..

Pre shower experience

I did like the look of it altho the bottom was a bit rough but not rough
like u can get away with it cos u want it to be like that, rough like it was
really meant to be smooth but ddint quite make it that way.very fine
distinction, all in the art of it all lol!

Nice size bar, thin enough and small enough to hold comfortably..

Square is a bit different to hold but it works for me

I like the colour and the swirl is lovely I agree with the dreamy comments,
the green is a lovely green how did you get this green?

As for the scent yum when I opened the packet I really like the spearmint
very much, reminded me of spearmint chewing gum yum yum

Feels smooth and lovely , can t wait to use it

Til the next instalment after the shower.

Arohanui

Mandy Coleman

Mokihinui Mansions

36-56 Lewis Street