[soapcraft] Gina's Soap

  • From: "Liz Brook" <liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Soapcraft" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 21:16:59 +1300

Gina's Creation

INITIAL VISUAL IMPRESSION

  a.. Simple - nice. Yes I would buy it - except for the scent.

  PACKAGING
  - What did you think of the way the bar was packaged
  b.. Ok.
  - Did the labelling work for you
  c.. Well enough.

  THE SOAP (non shower/bath experience)
  - Did you like the look of the soap and, if so, what was it that you like or
  disliked
  d.. Yes I liked it very much. The whiteness with the scrubbies made the bar
look sleek.
  - What did you think of the size of the soap
  e.. Good size.
  - What did you think of the shape of the soap
  f.. Good shape - easy to hold.
  - Comments on the colour
  g.. Love the plain white with scrubbies.
  - What did you think of the scent of the soap (before using)
  h.. Did not like.
  - any comment on texture/feel of the soap (before using)
  i.. It felt dense, smooth and luxurious, I liked the feel of the wavy side.

  THE SOAP (shower/bath experience)
  - how did the soap lather
  j.. Very, very well.
  - how did the soap feel
  k.. Nice. Easy to hold. Comfortable. The ridges were great, I liked the feel.
  - any comments on the hardness of the bar
  l.. Nice hard bar.
  - any further comments on scent as you use it
  m.. Still didn't like it, but seemed more subtle in the shower.
  - if there were any scrubby inclusions, how did they feel.
  n.. Loved them.
  - any sensitivity/reaction to the soap?
  o.. No.

  And anything else you would like to add.
I loved the simplicity of the white with scrubbies at the top of the bar.
Lovely.

Liz