[soapcraft] Re: FW: soapcraft: juliehetheringto@xxxxxxxxxxx post needs approval

  • From: "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 08:31:31 +1200

Kia ora

I have been working on an absolute minimum of 4 weeks but finding any with
over 40% olive oil need longer, even my castille bubbles out of soap
naturally I cured 4 6 weeksw as per instructions I reckon it needs another 4
weeks and as I ddint fragrance it then it wouldn't matter. Also I do live in
a very damp climate

Arohanui
Mandy Coleman
Mokihinui Mansions
36-56 Lewis Street
Mokihinui
RD1 Westport
037821837
0273075881
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 03:30:40 -0400 (EDT)
To: <soapcraft-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: soapcraft: juliehetheringto@xxxxxxxxxxx post needs approval

This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Post to moderated list.

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
soapcraft-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you wish to decline the post, change the 'apppost' below to 'delpost'.
If you wish to edit the post, change it to 'modpost' and edit the message
as needed - not all mail programs will work with modpost.

DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Ecartis needs it.
// apppost 4BE27020:2DC7.1:fbncpensg