[smee] Re: SMEE

  • From: vputz@xxxxxxx (Victor B. Putz)
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:46:36 -0600

Heiling Barry T Capt HQ USAFE/DOXE <barry.heiling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Thanks for adding this email in to the SMEE list.  I hadn't been around any
> email set up for a bit and just happened to mention to Jonny that this would
> be my new email.  Thanks again.

Heh.  No biggie, and I totally understand that it's easier to remember
that I can do it than to remember the email way to do it.  Good to have
you back!

> So any excitement in the SMEE world?  My stuff should get here in about two
> more weeks.  Hope to set up a good adventure once my DSL is activated.
> Looking forward to chatting with (read as "mothering") everyone again.

Chortle... I may be back on in two weeks or so.  We'll see (still
probably skipping this coming weekend, but we'll see--have a friend in
town (Frog is visiting, although only Jon will know who that is--heh).

> Since we didn't get to it before I left, one of our first missions, should
> you chose to accept it.....is to go after Sir Lucan in WFP.  Al was gung ho
> for it and so am I.  It is one of the major battles for the paladin epic and
> its something we can do ourselves.

...as long as you don't mind me zoning like a big dog before the final
blow lands (I use Freeport quite a bit; wouldn't want to be KOS).

Brumbaugh Brian D Capt 50 SW/CP <brian.brumbaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Talked to Glen the other day.  He can not get a good connection up there so
> just logged on to say that he was going to be quitting EQ.  When I tried to
> reply back he had gone ld and then never logged back on that day.  Think we
> may have lost him.

Sounds like it.  Hadn't realized connectivity was that bad.

> Hak is still only 1 yellow into 46, Kirnak is 39 and
> allysa is halfway to 49.   Havent really player or worked on any of them.  I
> will try to work on Hak a little though.  Cya all soon

I *may* try and make it to 47 by the time we play next, but that all
depends on how bored I am and how many Bloodgills I want to go through
(I'm not quite up to soloing raptors in TD yet, so Bloodgills it is).
If Ent gets really bored, it might be fun to team up and screw around.
But the 47 regen would be very handy, so we'll see.

I also would like to have a date with Maligar over in EC--not that I
think I'll manage my epic (although for once I'm happy for a Verant
change, now that bards aren't competing with mages for the white dragon
scale)...

Very interested in the recent changes to NPC casters, too.  I'm rather
curious to see how this changes things.

Bear--how will your (and Jon's, once he moves...) new time zone
differences affect optimum gaming time?

-->VPutz