[smee] Minor update

  • From: Victor Putz <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:38:44 -0600

...just to screw with 'em, I opened the permissions on the forum folders
on the smee website, so the smee.freezope.org forums should work for
anonymous posting (which means that anyone can do it).  In the future,
when I do the website properly, I'll give everyone accounts so that things
will be a bit more secure, but honestly I doubt we'll have too many
spammers on such a low-traffic site.

I think SMEE-mail is still probably the best venue for general message
traffic, but use the forums for quests you'd like to do, current gear
listings, that sort of thing.  And of course let me know if it's still
broken for you.

-->VPutz