[smee] Re: Heh...

  • From: Barry <volleyne1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SMEE <smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 06:42:40 -0700 (PDT)

And so now I am the proud owner of Composer's
vambraces, AC28 with stats/saves and 3-point regen.

--SWEET!  Gratz Flue, that ornate stuff sure is
awesome.

-- BTW, thanks SMEE for helping Aid with a raid to the
Hole.  He is now the proud owner of Swiftwind--Dmg 13,
Dly 21. +15 Str +10 Sta +5 Dex +5 vsMg +5 vsFire +5
vsCold +5 vsPos +5 vsDis +50 HP

Next weekend will be slightly tricky, with the Brums
taking a well-deserved EQ vacation with parents...

--Well, it may have gotten even trickier.  Not sure
yet, but there is a good possibility that I will not
be available on Sunday either.  Will let you know more
as this week sorts itself out.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com