[smee] Re: Gratz

  • From: Barry H <volleyne1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 01:44:01 -0700 (PDT)

GRATZ Gild!

Awesome, who would have ever thought SMEE would have
even a single epic and now we have three (I count
Swiftwind as a ranger being epiced!)

The reality is that we should be able to get Bel and
Aid epiced relatively quickly and Rhys and Einnar are
right on the border as well.  Hakken is only a couple
battles away too.  We could soon see over a full group
of epiced SMEEers....go figure.

Finally saw the book of scale for pally epic in the
bazaar (50k, smee has some saving to do.......)

Two epiced folks that aren't in any guild and Gild
gets the two hardest to come by pieces for his epic
from people that aren't even in FA.....good to have
great friends.

Bear

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com