[smee] Brians Computer

  • From: "Steve Chapman" <sandheat.chapman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 03:42:49 -0800

Brian,
I shipped the PC out Thursday.  They assured me there was no way to get it to
you by Saturday unless I paid over $200. Therefore, I sent it UPS ground.  The
scheduled delivery is Wednesday the 10th but it could get there sooner.  I
tracked it a few minutes ago and its in Salt Lake City.  The tracking number is
1Z 32W 162 03 4068 560 8.

Let me know when it arrives.  I typed up a word document on the PC and saved it
to your desktop.  I named it "Brian's notes".  When you fire it up, open that
document and read.  It just explains all the software I put on it and suggests
some that you may want to download off the internet.

CYA,

Steve

P.S.  One more thing.  Yip dip dap doo da BAEM!