[smartdoctor] $22,186 per month -too good to be true

  • From: "BARI" <bari.sita@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smartdoctor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 22:03:37 +0100

any state medical license will work. , with little bureaucracy and no
administrative hassles

Ugovor s vladom....(pazite  na mala crna slova).....Ida

.

For this GOVERNMENT opportunity we are recruiting a Family Medicine
physician for a six month contract near DENVER, COLORADO - this is a
wonderful setting within driving distance of exciting locations in Colorado
and the exquisite Southwest!  Work 40 hours per week in this OP setting and
EARN $5,120 PER WEEK ($22,186 per month).plus extra income for occasional
call.

 We are accepting CVs for this opportunity now and because this is a
government contract, any state medical license will work.  In view of the
current uncertain medical culture, consider a stable contract with the
government and experience the practice of medicine with little bureaucracy
and no administrative hassles.  If you're interested please send your
<mailto:kendrick.mclaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> CV for review first and I'll be
glad to discuss the details with you at your convenience!

Kendrick McLaughlin
Office: 888.995.9206
Fax: 770.362.1052
Kendrick.McLaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx