[smartday] Re: Clickable URLs on website

  • From: Rob Grace <robert.grace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smartday@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 13:44:22 -0400

My job uses several types of bug trackers, TRAC being one of them.  If I
create SmartDay tasks associated with those TRAC tickets by pasting in the
ticket URL, it would be nice to immediately jump back to the ticket.  I can
do this by cut-and-paste from the current URL field, but is clunky.

I suppose it would also be nice to have a unique URL for each task in
mysmartday, to go back in the other direction from TRAC, but I realize that
this is a lot to ask for.