[slislita] October LITA meeting

  • From: "Andy Giesler" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <slislita@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:39:43 -0500

Hi all,

I hope the semester's started well for everyone.

We'll have our next meeting at one of the following times. Please let me
know which one(s) would work best for you. The main goal of the meeting will
be to do some final brainstorming and then get more specific about the
who/what/when of our activities this year.

A: Wed 10/1, Noon

B: Wed 10/8, Noon

C: Mon 10/13, Noon

Also - we have a date for the Open Source Open House! It'll be Monday 10/20
at Noon in the Cat Lab (4191F). There'll be an email shortly, but I wanted
to let you know first.

.Andy