[slislita] Needed: People Who AREN'T Technology Experts

  • From: "Andy Giesler" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <slislita@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 10:14:33 -0600

Did you sign up for LITA because you want to know more about tech stuff but
don't know enough yet?

If so, you're perfect for this.

The Primer Project will give SLIS students a solid overview of relevant
technologies. A good starting point will be identifying the buzzwords and
technologies that most confused/intimidated/intrigued/excited people
starting in SLIS.

Early next semester I'd like to get a few of you together for a focus group
to help answer that question. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks, and have a great break!

.Andy