[slislita] LITA (Library Information Technology Association) "Beers and Bytes"

  • From: William Straub <williamstraub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slislita@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:22:14 -0600

This Friday afternoon, January 22, the SLIS LITA student group will be
having our biweekly meeting in the Rathskeller starting at 4:30 p.m.  We
usually are quite informal with our meetings and there is no need to be a
“techie” to enjoy the conversation. This Friday we will be discussing our
plans for an upcoming presentation on how to maintain your computer and
utilize some cool software for keeping copies of important documents. We
hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

William Straub

Cochair of SLIS Student LITA (Library Information Technology Association)

wiki: http://slislita.pbworks.com/