[sleafordbka] SBKA Summer Function

  • From: "Kelvin & Sarah" <blackjackhouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 20:53:49 +0100

Hi everyone

July is a busy month for SBKA  with Tattershall and the Heckington Show, but
I'm hoping that our members can fit in the summer function which is to be held
on Sunday 10th July at 13.00 hours.

The venue will be The Three Kings Inn at Threekingham which is situated on the
A52 just north of the Folkingham roundabout on the A52 so is ideally situated
for us all to travel too.

We have been allocated a separate dining room for our use and I have attached
the menus for your perusal.
(It will give an idea of what your meals will cost).

There is the traditional Sunday Lunch Roast but if anyone would prefer to have
something from the normal menu that will not be a problem and there are also
vegetarian dishes available.

There will be a raffle on the day in aid of the Association Funds and prizes
have already been donated for this.

I hope that we can have a good turn out as it gives the opportunity for us all
to get together.

If you are interested in coming along please could you let me know by 29th May
2011 as I need to confirm numbers etc.

Look forward to hearing from you and I hope that everyone's bees are doing well
and the honey production is starting to flow.

With Best Wishes

Sarah

Sarah Green
blackjackhouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx