[sleafordbka] Re: Honey For Heroes

  • From: "Ann Holderness" <ann_holderness@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 13:18:36 +0100

Hi Simon

debbie Scott is wanting a stall on the Green in Eastgate on Sunday June 26th,
there is a march in aid of Armed Foces day  ending up in eastgate.We have
rather too much on and wondered whether you could take this on board.
Debbie's tel nos are as followes
mobile 07973330765
land line 01529 305755
NKDC 01529414155