[sleafordbka] Re: Glasses and Hives

  • From: simon croson <sicroson@xxxxxx>
  • To: "sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 08:50:25 +0100

Chris - well done on this I'm sure it will bee great for all to get a reduced
price by buying in bulk, I believe SBKA once had a similar deal but great that
you have picked up and run with this.

I still have the books for your property stash- when can I get them to you?

As last year for the Heckington show would anyone bee interested in a 2011 SBKA
t shirt as per last year? I would need to know soon - they worked well last
year but I appreciate the cost approx£13 may bee too much - please let me know.
I should have an update on the local  EFB situation soon and keep SBKA members
informed- strength in numbers.

Happy beekeeping.

Simon Croson
Sicroson@xxxxxx