[sleafordbka] Re: Cranwell 6th August

  • From: simon croson <sicroson@xxxxxx>
  • To: Tom Brown <tom_brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 21:15:01 +0100

Anyone wishing to attend the Andy Wattam talk - please be at the hive RAF
Cranwell by 145 pm this saturday.

There is no need to book in at the main gate just turn up and have a good time
- Carole may have details about a follow up meeting afterwards.

There may be refreshements and a raffle so bring some cash.

The talk should last no more than 1- 1 1/2 hours - its a talk for everyone who
keeps bees.

See you all saturday.

Anyone with any feedback ideas  on the Heckington show  - please feed back to
me.

Regards
Simon Croson
sicroson@xxxxxx