[slackintosh-users] Re: openoffice on Slackintosh?

  • From: gioco <giocolinux@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 01:40:57 +0200

Adrian Ulrich wrote:

Anyone can help me, please?

Please try this package: http://workaround.ch/pub/slackintosh/10.2/extra/openoffice-2.0.3-powerpc-1.tgz

Built on Slackintosh 10.2 and seems to work fine so far.

Better than Santa! I had not to wait until December 25th! :D

I tried, but X crashed. But don't worry, it seems related to another problem I had recently (that evil pdf problem, Marco), probably caused by some test with rpm2tgz I did. So your package should work even on my iBook. I'll fix my problem (I think the quicker way is reinstall) and report you about openoffice.

Thank you very much.

--
gioco

email: giocolinux@xxxxxxxx