[slackintosh-users] kernel 2.6.23.8 modules request thread

  • From: "Marco Bonetti" <marco.bonetti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:25:11 +0100 (CET)

hi all,
Slackware-current just update its kernel set to 2.6.23.8. I'm going to
build it soon but I'd prefer to hear from you, the users, if there's some
module which you really need (or you think that any powerpc out there
should have) and we haven't build in previous releases.
I'm also looking for any news regarding efika boards: are external patches
still needed? *MAYBE* I can prepare a package set for them.

--
Marco Bonetti
Slackintosh Linux Project Developer: http://www.slackintosh.org

My GnuPG key id: 0x86A91047