[slackintosh-users] Re: alsaconf

  • From: "Marco Bonetti" <marco.bonetti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:32:54 +0200

On 10/11/06, Volker Weiss <volker-list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sound seem to work now, but I'm not sure, if this is correct. Usually alsaconf
creates this
file, but with more lines...? I copied this over from a Slackintosh 10.2
installation on an
older iBook G3. There alsaconf could detect the soundcard.
uhmm I'll take a look in to it asap.

I'm looking for a way to dynamically change the CPU clock depending on CPU
usage.
cpufreq userspace is supported by the kernel, so I need some daemon to change
the
CPU frequency. Does something like this come with Slackintosh 11.0 ? What's
recommended? For now I compiled powernowd, which seems to work quite well.
pbbuttonsd take care of everything for you :-)
there's a package into /mac software set

ciao

--
Marco Bonetti
Slackintosh Linux Project Developer: http://www.slackintosh.org