[slackintosh-users] Re: Thinking about Lenny

  • From: Craig Cooper <craig.cooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:19:43 +1000

hang on, I remember that I do have a firewire CABLE, so if I could
track down the PCI card, start the iBook in target disk mode (can I do
this with only OS9 installed). Then I could (possibly) image the
unmountable firewire disk with a WinXP imaging tool (which I have a
few of).

What say anyone?

Cheers.

themacmeister